We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Each age has its achievements and conquests, and in turn, its beauties. However, after 40, the woman reaches that period of maturity in which she takes a step forward, reaffirms herself and begins to be the protagonist of her life. But how to be happy at this stage of life? Let's find out!
- 1 Being a woman from 40
- 2 9 keys to being happy after 40
- 3 The secret ingredient to being a happy woman
Being a woman from 40
The 40 are the symbol of maturity par excellence, a peculiar moment in which the woman understands the ephemerality of life and wishes not to miss another second. All the battles fought, the disappointing defeats and the happy victories are part of its essence as well as all its effort. From the 40s it is when the woman stops worrying about the past to focus on her present and begins to really enjoy what is happening, if she is able to connect with her inner wisdom.
At this age, women no longer care so much for the amount of relationships but the quality of the links because they have understood that each person plays their role and that few are really worthwhile and make the best of it. From there it is clear that the value is provided by a sincere company and the golden time that others give him as a sign of his affection and support. Why if there’s something you’ve learned, it’s not giving opportunities to expectations and waiting, since it has been victims of thousands of unfinished promises and gigantic illusions. Now he knows he doesn't need to be half of anyone to be happy and happy.
So, after 40 the woman who reaches emotional maturity is shown as she is, free of masks and falsehoods as someone who loves himself, who loves life and who discovers that loneliness does not have to be his enemy.
9 keys to being happy after 40
Being happy is possible as long as you have the willingness to be and the desire to build happiness. However, from the age of 40 it is fair when experience and sufficient youth accumulate to connect with one's essence, get to know each other a little more and give happiness the importance it deserves. Because a woman who has passed 40 knows and understands that she does not need to prove anything to anyone, that every day is more human, less perfect and if she wants and wants to, happier. Thus, some keys that contribute to this are:
- Loving oneself.The first and fundamental key is to practice self-love as a support to be happy. Something that although simple to say keeps its difficulty because of the education received and the figure of women in society. But every woman should know that she is incredibly valuable for being herself and that she does not need approvals of any kind to step forward and fight for her dreams. Because age is not an impediment to love, but an ally. Either at 20, at 40 or at 60 every woman should learn to give herself sincere love because she will be the strongest and most valuable she can find.
- Accept the 40 and all the years you will come later. There is no better time to take advantage of the present. The forties and fifties are a great stage of life to continue living experiences and discovering moments. Because each passing year does not make us older but more alive.
- Redefine the objectives and interests.Surely there will be dreams and objectives that have not been fulfilled and that have even been able to cause frustration, it is normal. Middle age is a good time to redefine all of them and adapt to the reality we have, which does not mean that they cannot be fulfilled but may need a renewed and more practical vision.
- Take time.Work, family life, the education of children ... have occupied or occupy most of the time not to say everything, so that the years have passed and the attention on us decreasing. Now is a good time to devote time and thus recover lost activities and interests. An exercise to start can be at the end of the day to review the routine to check if we have done something we wanted and that helps us disconnect. And if it hasn't been like that, commit to it next day. In the event that obligations are still followed, asking for collaboration to release the weight that is carried on the back will relieve that sense of stress and speed.
- Surround yourself with positive people. The people around us influence how we feel and ultimately our emotional health, so establishing relationships with positive people will infect us with the well-being we sometimes need.
- Forgive.Since the 40s, memories of the past tend to emerge more easily than in previous times, so it is very important to make peace with the same. You are welcome to feel resentment, despise us, criticize us or lag us for what we did or felt behind. Forgiving frees us and allows us to move forward, leaving behind the chains of the past.
- Take care of your healthWorrying and caring for our health both physically and psychologically brings us numerous benefits, especially over the years. Awareness of this is important, so incorporating a healthy and balanced diet with some type of physical exercise is essential to be happy, as well as attending routine medical check-ups.
- Be grateful Gratitude is a powerful tool to value everything we have around us that opens doors and brings us closer to others. The ability to be grateful allows us to release feelings, improve our self-esteem, strengthen bonds, combat negative emotions and increase our inner peace.
- Savor the little things in life.There are thousands of things that surround us and go unnoticed. For example, appreciate a beautiful sunset, take a walk on the beach, enjoy the smell of flowers when we walk through the countryside or simply, value the moments shared with the people we appreciate ... We are surrounded by small things loaded with great effects. Let's not forget it.
The secret ingredient to be a happy woman
Finally, there is a secret ingredient for being a happy woman after 40 and it is knowing that Turning years allows you to live life from calm and tranquility, collecting memories and adding wisdom while continuing to grow.
Because there is no specific time to be happy, since we can always be. The important thing is that before that we have to learn to love each other, accept and embrace each other to recognize the brave woman that each and every one of us is despite the wounds and the broken pieces; being from 40 when our maturity allows us to remain authentic but much fuller, much more us.