We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Many people or virtually all people we live constant stress for diverse situations, mainly for our daily activities, in the labor aspect, of studies, house, children, etc.
Stress is a state of mental and physical fatigue caused by the rhythm in which we do things, this also includes worries, thinking in advance about what will happen tomorrow, etc.
It is impossible not to stress, however, we can learn and practice techniques to relax, because a calm mind works better.
By relaxing our mind, our body relaxes, we will react more intelligently to the situations that arise and thus also avoid reaching a chronic stress.
The daily practice of relaxation gives us multiple benefits
- Increased level of consciousness.
- Decreased anxiety
- Increased ability to face stressful situations.
- Stabilization of cardiac and respiratory functions.
- Increased speed of reflexes.
- Increase the capacity of concentration and memory.
- Higher level of rest.
- Deeper Rest
- More health.
- More resistance against diseases.
- Balance in blood pressure.
- Better oxygenation
- Increase in energy level.
- Higher level of recovery after efforts.
- Prevalence of positive thoughts.
- Stress reduction
- Increased ability to relax every time you need it.
- Harmonic tuning of the mind and body.
- Considerable increase in the capacity of directed internal display.
- Increased reflection capacity.
- Increase in the natural tendency to know oneself.
- Increased willingness of the body to heal itself.
- Increase in creative ability.
- Greater learning capacity.
- Increasing tendency to improve positive self-image.
- Increased self confidence.
- Decrease in blood pressure.
- Improvement in blood circulation.
- Normalization of breathing
- Modifications electroencephalographic from Beta waves to Alpha waves.
- Sensation of stress elimination.
- Increase in physical and mental recovery.
- Increased cerebral oxygenation.
- Widening of the field of consciousness.
- Improvement in sleep quality.
- Greater ease to remember the dreams happened while sleeping.
- Improved ability to remember data.
I share a relaxation technique, simple but beneficial, you can do it at noon, late, night or when you start feeling stressed.
In a place that you consider private and comfortable, you will sit or lie down, close your eyes and take five deep breaths (inhale and exhale air).
You will imagine in a place that you like, where you have been or would like to be, for example, a forest, beach, cabin, sea, etc.), your mind has the power to create, you visualize yourself sitting / lying there , you say to yourself: today is a good day, there are good things in my life, I breathe, I am alive, my mind and my body feel relaxed, everything is fine in my life, I am fine, my mind and body feel relaxed, you continue to breathe at your own pace for about ten seconds, you can keep seeing yourself in your beautiful place, now silently and breathing consciously ...
You will open your eyes slowly.
With practice and perseverance your mind and body will get used to relaxing in the moments that you need it, you will regain energy to move forward.
Relax, solve and be happy.